About Lane Bryant Card
Customer can pick Another date for online payments to post to the customers Lane Bryant Credit Card account. Financial transfer from a personal bank account to your Lane Bryant Credit Card account may take 2 business days. All online payments made after 6pm will be submitted another day. Billing invoices could be viewed inside the past 1-2 months. Payment due date is at least 25 days following the close of each billing cycle. Minimum interest rates will be at Least $1.00 per charge plan. Statements months that the carry a zero balance will not be displayed. The Lane Bryant card program can be achieved by mail: Comenity Bank PO Box 182273 Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
Lane Bryant Cardholder
- LB Charge Card customers can get their account on the internet using a user name and password
- to Handle the LB Card accounts by a mobile device, visit the mobile site
- on the Web account access Enables a Lane Bryant account client to pay a bill on line, view and print charging statements and upgrade account information
The service provides accessibility to services offered by Comenity Bank and some other questions regarding the website can be directed to 1-800-888-4163 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788). Please note that the LB Rewards Program is offered by Lane Bryant Inc. and can be susceptible to change at any time.
Lane Bryant Card Features
- 2 points earned each dollar invested in Lane Bryant, Cacique, Lane Bryant Outlet, lanebryant.com along with cacique.com
- 1 point is earned on every dollar invested at Catherines or even catherines.com
- Clients will likely be rewarded a $10 Cheque for every 400 points accumulated
- Upgrade to Premier Status Whenever the customer spends $400 and $600
The application process is easy and takes only some minutes For those that do not need a Lane Bryant bank card. In order to apply for your card clients must be 18 decades old and have a valid government-issued photo ID.